Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

102 ~ Forests and Faires

I decided today to do something I don't normally have the time or funds to do.  I shopped.  There are so many great events going on right now, that I just couldn't resist!  Can you blame me?  Really?

First thing I hit today was the 25L$ Tuesday sale.  I went to Luas, and when I saw the sets she had out, I knew I had to have this leather set.  It's so versatile.  I can pair it with pants and a variety of accessories, or just wear it as a dress.  It fits for many different genres and RP sims.

I couldn't stay away from the Mystic Realms Faire.  Packed as it was, and with my craptastic system refusing to load vendors (Sorry, if they're mesh, I usually don't get to see them!  Regular prims for the purchase items help tons, designers!), I still was able to find what I was looking for.  This belt from [The Forge] was on my list and the detail makes it well worth the investment.  The Forge & EZ Weaponry take great pride in the fact that they use 100% original mesh, and it's so realistically detailed, with materials and specular lighting.  It's another versatile piece that includes a working dagger for the Gorean Meter (GM) system.  It is a unisex belt in brown or black.  So in love with this piece!

I also grabbed this skin from flounce while I was there.  Each shade that you purchase comes with all the appliers you can think of, as well as several makeup options and brow options.  I love that I can wear the tribal style without having to use a tattoo layer for it, but still have the skin in bare, too!  It was a steal for all I got, and I am so excited to have it!

I headed over to Tales of Fantasy to get the crown from a gacha at Frogstar.  It's only 25L$ per play and they always have fantastic original mesh.  It was a great addition for this woodsy look.

My last stop was over to Mayfly to grab the Keshie group gift that I, for some ridiculous reason, hadn't picked up yet!  I love the options on Arkesh's eyes, and these have such a vivid depth of color layers to them.  They were perfect for this look, don't you think?

Oh, I know.  The hair completes it, right?  And you want to know where I got it?  This was another find at the Mystic Realms Faire, and one of the things I was drooling over back when the teasers were first sent out.  You can find this hair and others at the Exile display!  Oh, and it comes in a larger size for your mesh bits or larger bodies, so guys... go grab this and flaunt your sexiness!

The breakdown:

Hair:  Exile - Cry Ophelia - Out now at the Mystic Realms Faire event
Skin:  Flounce - Amelia - Mocha - Tribal - Out now at Mystic Realms Faire
Shape:  Mine
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes - Spring Moss - Group Gift
Hands:  Slink - Relaxed - F
Crown:  Frogstar - Wood Nymph Crown - Forest - Out now in gacha at the Tales of Fantasy event
Bracers:  Tamiron Forge - Part of Jhari set
Dress:  Luas - Michaela - Leathers (with HUD for 3 texture options) - 25L$ Tuesday sale TODAY
Belt:  The Forge - Arwen's Belt - Brown - F - Out now at the Mystic Realms Faire
Boots:  Female Action Boots in the SL Library

Location:  Tyrstoftir Northern Gorean RP sim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!