Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

I forgot how to beach...

It's been a while since I got to visit the coast... any of them!  Have I forgotten how to beach?  Maybe so!  I don't know if this is quite appropriate for a beach visit!  Yet, here I am... enjoying the view and hopefully adding a little spark to the scenery for others who wander by, too.

This micro-mini dress with appliers and the heels are both at [Room69] September!

Hair and Piercing are both from Tameless - new releases! (Thanks Nita!)  These super-detailed eyes are a group gift from Mayfly Eyes!  (Yay, Keshie!)

The eye shadow is part of a set that you can find now at [Room69]!

LOVE the detail on these heels for Slink High Feet!  I can see each individual zipper tooth!  Remember back in the day when zippers had to be made with individual prims?  A pair of heels like this would have crashed a sim!  Now I can rock them when I want to ftw!

The breakdown:

Pose:  Dopplegaenger - Be Confident - Room69
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria - Asia Tone - Combo 3
Shape: Mine
Hair: Tameless - Faye - Fades - at OMG Room
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes - Ultraviolet Pitch - Keshie Group Gift
Eye Shadow: Oceane - Gems - Amethyst - Room69
Piercing: Tameless - Piercing 20 - with resizer - at OMG Room
Dress: *Siren* - My Chic Dress - Black - Room69
Shoes: Glitzz - Barcelona High Heel - Black - Room69
Hands & Feet - Slink
Breasts: Lolas - Delicq Rigged
Location: Valdrtosk Northern BtB Gorean RP sim - Merchant Docks at Valdrtosk Farm - Thanks for letting me go OOC to take these shots on your sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!