Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bubblegum and Sock Puppets

Occasionally, I recruit the help from friends for blog posts, especially when they're wearing something adorable that I feel the world should see!  Today, I'm using my friend-card to abuse my friend Lani.




The breakdown:

Hair:  Magika - Little
Skin:  {FG} - Hanna - Sunkissed - NB - NM - no longer open
Shape:  Hers!
Body:  The Shops - The Mesh Project - basic body - free!
Eyes:  {FG} - Reflective 3
Eye Shadow: MONS - Trendy - Pink
Lipstick:  R.icielli - Lipstick DOLL - 05
Bubblegum:  Pink Fuel - Yum! Bubblegum
Glasses:  The Forge - Hipster Glasses - Pink (old gacha item)
Necklace:  Pure Poison - Love Me - group gift
Shoes:  Duh! - Women's Sneaker Boots - Black Out
Dress:  Kaithleen's - Happy Dress - Pink
Sock Puppets:  Pizza & Tarte - Bambi the Chihuahua - at Arcade Gacha (now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!