Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

The Big Show!

There has been a lot of chatter in some of the groups I'm in lately, about "the best" in mesh body parts, appliers, retailers, etc. The one place I know to find them all in one handy location is the Big Show.  The Big Show has designers from across the grid, with items specifically made either as mesh attachments (such as breasts, heads, hands, etc.) or for the mesh attachments as add-ons or appliers.


Above:  Of course, I'm drawn to shoes.  It's so hard to decide which new design I want to grab up, though!  There are plenty of great selections to try to choose from, such as these options from Co 57.  You can see how indecisive I was!



A great look for shopping, no?  I'm particularly fond of this skin by 7DS, because of those great lips!  I love that I can manipulate the shape in concordance with the skin, and come out with something that looks so natural.  Reminds me just a little bit of Catherine Zeta-Jones.  Just a little.


So... what I did end up grabbing up, out of curiosity, was a whole slew of mesh demo body parts and this free mesh head from SKING.  They include the other head demos from their collection in the box, so you can test them out and see if there's another you like better.  This one has some skin options, the alpha, the head, and a HUD to customize makeup, freckle options, and expression.  You can not adjust the features with your sliders, so you're stuck with this face once you're wearing it.  I wore mesh eyes with it for easy adjusting.

Profile view of the Sking mesh head

Normal Expression, no makeup, no extras

Expression:  Sexy 1

Expression:  Sexy 2

Expression:  Angry

Expression:  Ahhh

Expression:  Kiss
All said and done, it's going to take quite a bit of convincing (and more L$!) for me to invest in any more mesh parts than I already have.  I am stunned at the progress that designers have made since I started in SL, and how remarkable the mesh creations are.  What's your favorite mesh body part or creator?  Let me know in the comment box!

The breakdown:

Shopping:
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes - Medium Onyx, W1 (system eyes), Luminous Mesh Eyes - Spring Teal, W1
Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry - Jasmin Set - Room69 August
Heels: Glow Designs - Chained Pumps - Vampire - Room69 August
Dress: Yokana - Miley Opened Mini Dress (comes with mesh thong) - Room69 August
Hair: Tameless - Lana - Naturals
Skin: 7DS - Group Gift - May
Shape: Mine!

Street Posing:
Eyes:  Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes - Monet Dusk Shadow - group gift
Hair:  [e] - Elika - Blondes
Head:  SKING - Da Face - Mesh Head 1.0 - Agneska
Breasts:  Lolas - Delicq (also at Big Show)
Hands & Feet:  Slink (also at Big Show)
Outfit:  Tameless - Dark Cabaret (without boots, includes holster and collar) - Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair (99L$)
Shoes:  Glow Designs - Crystal Stilettos - Black - Cosmo Sales Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!