Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

surface dwellers beware

It was an accident, pure and simple.  One wrong step that led from light into darkness; one crumbling stone that yielded and broke through into a tunnel meant not for my eyes.  Howling gusts of wind sang warning to my ears, and yet I did not listen.  I tumbled forward, eyes squinting past the blinding darkness as I pushed myself to my feet.  One step, then two, fingers reaching out desperately for guidance as my feet gingerly tapped at the tunnel floor.  Soon, the pale moonlight that shimmered through the opening I had created was too dim to see; too far behind me.  I looked back only for the length of time it took to inhale, and as I turned back around, the exhale was not spent.  Instead, a large, dark hand was clamped over my mouth, pressing lightly to my nostrils and preventing any chance to cry for help.  In the darkness, I could not see my assailant; only his glowing eyes that looked as two embers, burning within his sockets.

He said not a word; and though I could not see his face to know for sure, I could feel him smiling.  He had caught a new toy.  That seemed every bit his intent as I heard something move, and then the world was lost to me.  When I awoke, I wore shackles... and nothing else.  I was in a cage.  As if that were not enough, the cage was within another cage.  Surface dwellers were certainly not welcome within the realm of Qu'ellar d'Renor.



These eyes are so dramatic!  The amount of detail is incredible.



The breakdown:

Location:  Realm of Estara RP sim - Qu'ellar d'Renor cages
On Whisp:
Hair: Tameless - Sybil - Comes in 3 color packs: Naturals with all 30 natural colors, Fades with 30 ombre and tipped colors, and Fantasy with 30 fantasy colors. All colors come as both rooted and non-rooted. Each color pack is $249. The Mega Pack with all colors are $499L.
Skin: Skin-Sation - Blair - Tan (includes appliers) - 99L$
Shape:  Mine!
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eyes - Spring Teal - NEW (thanks!)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Milla Necklace - Group Gift!
Manacles: Soedara - Unisex Manacles - Metal - NEW (thanks!)
Hands & Feet: Slink - high feet (f) and relaxed hands (f)
Mesh Breasts: Lolas - Delicq

On Orgollhrae:
Scars: ..::SAMURAI HQ::.. - Luke Skins Scar 1 and Scar 2
Skin:  >>Aeros Avatar Baenar<< Skin :: graphite :: smooth
Shape:  His!
Eyes:  >>Aeros Avatar Baenar<< Eyes :: rose quartz
Hair Base:  >>Aeros Avatar Baenar<< Hairbase :: icy day
Hair:  Exile::Nothing Else Matters - Naturals - (M)
Clothes:  **[RD]** Bone hunter - Dark**: Belt with kilt
Boots: -The Fallen- *The Chieftain* Tor
Weapons:  [GTS] Viking Dark Axe Sheath Double

1 comment:

  1. I've found so many neat places to shop since I started reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!