Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Well-kept treasure

"I was as real to him as he was to me and it struck me just then that I meant something to him.  In whatever capacity he was able, I meant something.  The irony of that epiphany made my gut twist."
-- C.J. Roberts, Captive in the Dark


For this post, I enlisted two of the most beautiful men in SL that I know.  I say that with the opinion of them that they have beautifully crafted their avatars, time and time again; sculpted, painted, styled them in such a way that I cannot help but stare in awe.  Both men are available for other modeling, as well!  (IM me for details in world @ Whispering Firelyte).


Above:  Tibald is in a much different look than what most have recently seen him in.  He's getting his avatar ready for the opening of a new sim called Venice Eternal.  He looks amazing fully dressed for the role; but even better like this, don't you think?


Recognize the poses?  Yep, these are more in the set from the Chained series that I was blogging about before!  What makes it even more difficult to decide on what to go back and snag up is that Dutchie has now joined ROMP as well!  So many decisions!


Above:  Adin has had pale or even red locks most times I've seen him; and he always makes it look good.  He, too, is working on a new look for a character at Venice Eternal, and I can't wait to see the sim that's drawing so many of my friends to it!  Expect to see some posts from there as soon as I can get picture permission from the owners!



The breakdown:

On Tibald:
Shape: his!
Skin:  Zeus - dark - 03 - CH from Unique Megastore
Hair:  Rowne - Sonja - Essentials with Alpha 02 - @ Hair Fair
Hairbase: Exile Black Hairbase free at hair fair
Feet:  Slink Male Feet AvEnhance Flat
Underwear:  [AP.PAREL] Black Leather Brief @ ROMP
Blindfold:  Aesthetica - Alibi Mask, Black @ ROMP

On Adin:
Shape: his!
Skin: *KEANE* Jerome 2.0 - now open under a new brand called David Heather - but the skin is no longer available, sadly!
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Destiny Hair - Equinox @ ROMP
Hands/Feet: Slink AvEnhance
Blindfold: Aesthetica - Alibi Mask, Black @ ROMP
Collar: [LH] Halonai - Collar with Leash, black @ ROMP
Briefs: AP.PAREL Ox Blood Leather Brief @ ROMP
Cuffs: ~subordination~ by Soedara rogue cuffs (gold)

Poses:
nani - Chained - 1,4,6 - @ ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!