Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ROMP!

Finally!  It's a celebration of elegant kink... not just trashy, typical BD/sm style stuff, not strictly Gorean, not some free sex sim junk!  No, ROMP is a collaboration of some of the grid's finest designers, with some amazing, unique-to-event items ranging from furniture to skin, accessories, poses, and more!  I'm so in love with this place that if I were able to gather more funds, I'd have them spent in a heartbeat!

I went with a limited budget, just to save myself from draining my bank account, and what I ended up snatching up was a couple of amazing pose sets.  Don't get me wrong; I'm still drooling over the furniture, and some amazing shoes.  I'll just have to go back really soon, before it's over!


Above:  Part of the "Chained" pose set from Nani ~ This series comes with 6 pose options, each of which includes the pose itself, chains and wrist cuffs.  Copy/Mod, so you can easily adjust for different avatar sizes.


Above and below:  Another pose from the "Chained" series, this one a standing version.



This next pose is from an lár [poses].  It's called "Closer" and is one of several options they have exclusively at ROMP.


The building used in this blog post is the fire house from Akami Industries.  It has a great rustic feel to it, partial mesh, and has 3 floors to use.  There is even a pole that spans the three floors for quick exits.


The breakdown:

On Whisp:

Collar:  .:Collared:. - Thorn choker (Not sure they're still around)
Blindfold:  Curious Kitties - Freebie Eye Cover
Shape:  Mine!
Skin:  Panda Punx - Anyka Skin - Star - Bronze - Cleavage
Hair:  LOGO - Julianne - Cocoa
Mesh Breasts:  Lolas - Tango - Delicq Rigged Mesh
Feet:  Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Female - High

On Mercy:

Skin:  Redgrave - King
Shape:  His own!
Hands & Feet:  Slink Male
Penis:  Aeros - Magnus
Shorts:  Redgrave - Cargo pants - Ultra baggy
Boots:  Redgrave - Soldier Boots

Poses:

nani - Chained - at ROMP only!
an lár [poses] - Closer - at ROMP only!

Fire House:  Akami Industries - 78 prims total, partial mesh, copy/mod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!