Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

A wild new look?

A brand new event called Uber opened up today, and I dare say that it is one happening collaboration right now!  With huge names from the designer world, a variety of items, and the freshness of the event, it's the place to be ~ and you can tell by how packed the sim is!  I happened to squeeze in today, and couldn't even TP in a friend because the region was full.  I had heard about some great items that were going to be on display, so I had to go; and man, am I glad I did!  I grabbed up this exclusive hair from Wasabi Pills while I was there and drooled over a ton of other items as well!


Tomorrow will be the opening of [Room69], another stunning monthly collaboration event!  Normally, when I think M&M, I think candy!  Now I'll think of M&M Body Shapes and this sweet leopard print sheer dress & matching panties!  Comes in brown or gray, available at [Room69] right NOW!


I usually don't blog shapes because I am so partial to my own.  This one, though, is from .NOUN. and is available at [Room69] only for the month of August!


Dark skin, lavender lips, shimmering purple eye shadow - this is a group gift from Skin-S for the month of August!  Come grab yours by looking for Sonya!


Above:  On the slender side, between the left arm and hip, lie the wise words:  "Why wait for the storm to pass when you can dance in the rain" in what looks like hand-written script.  This is a new tattoo (one of three) available from IAF at [Room69] starting tomorrow!

The breakdown:

Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Jean - Mesh - Lemon Tea - Now at Uber
Skin:  Skin Sation - Sonya - Deep Dark - Group Gift!  (no appliers included, so no mesh attachments shown)
Shape:  .NOUN. - Mila - At [Room69]
Tattoo:  IAF - Dance in the Rain - comes with appliers for WowMeh body, in 2 different ink opacity levels (light and dark) - At [Room69]
Outfit:  M&M Body Shapes - Leopard Sheer Dress - at [Room69]

Check out the [Room69] blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!