Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Shopping trip

Woohoo!  RFL Fantasy Faire is ON!  Before I have even gotten to buy anything, I've already got some great stuff to blog about!  Next post will be all about stuff you can find when you go!  But first... suiting up for the trip!


The Fantasy Faire sims are absolutely gorgeous as always.  I can't wait to go through them all!  I didn't complete my shopping because I was wearing scripted items, and want to go back when I've got a chance to put on the FREE low-lag shopping gear that you can get at the landing point!  Pictures of that to come!


The breakdown:

Skin:  Skin-Sation - Eveline - Cleav. - May Group Gift (FREE!) - comes with and without cleavage
Shape: Mine!
Eyes:  Mayfly - Liquid Light - London Fog - (FREE!)
Outfit:  Tameless - Bond Girl - HUD driven dress, shoes, and non-scripted jewelry (New Release, thanks!)
Hair:  Tameless - Nevaeh - Naturals - HUD driven hair (New Release, thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!