Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Why, thank you!

The best part about joining groups in SL(c) has to be the group gifts.  Yeah, it's great to be informed about things; but man, you gotta love getting things for free!

 Above:
Skin: YS & YS - Cara (teeth) - My Love - GG 0L$
Hair: Cheveux - hair pack F036 - New Release (thanks!)
Mesh top, jeans, shoes: Justice's Designs - Dork
Pose (star included): Do Re Mi - Like a Diamond
Picture taken at: Landing point at Hazardous

Above:
Skin: YS & YS
Hair: Magika - Layne
Mesh pants: Egoisme - Joggin Pants - GG 0L$
Glasses: Glamorize - Gloss Black
Tank Top: Death Row Designs - MTankFem23 (I think therefore we have nothing in common)
Picture taken at: Hazardous, after teleporting down

Of course, when joining groups, I tend to only join the ones that I really like.  If the items are good quality, I don't even mind paying a group fee.  Some places, it's totally worth it to pay 50-250L$ to join; because you usually get that back in gifts that you'll actually use.  For the record, Egoisme has several group gifts out for men and women.

Next time, I'll make sure to get a close-up of the skin!  I just loved the way this sim is designed and had to get as much of it in the pictures as possible!

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!