Search This Blog

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Share with a friend... maybe.

Okay, so sometimes, I have to have a friend help me rein myself in when I shop.  It's no different when I am in SL(c) trying to virtually shop!  I dragged a long-time friend of mine along shopping and she was kind enough to even pose for a few shots just for this blog.


 Soooo, here I am popping a pose from .ploom.'s "hymn" collection.  I've always loved this shop, so finding out that they have poses as well really made my day.
Skin: Mojo - Suzanne (group gift)
Eyes: {FG} - Molly (SYSP special)
Shape: {FG} - Molly (SYSP special)
Hair: Logo - Julianne - caramel
Mesh Capris and Mesh bustier-top: LGK - Jolie (room69)
Shoes with HUD: Latreia - Kelsey - mauve (room69)


on Ali, above... 
Skin: Panda Punx - Kina - light (room69) - comes with cleavage options and tango appliers
Shape: Cupcakes - Meiko model kit
Eyes: {FG} Reflective Eyes 3
Hair: .ploom. - Meschell - comes with color HUD


Oh yeah, we got this shopping thing down to an art.  More goodness to come soon, as the [room69] round comes to an end and a new one begins.  Still have a couple of weeks left on the SYSP round, too! Feel free to hit me up in-world (whispering firelyte) if you have some tips on great places to find bargains and deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!