Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

September fun coming soon at [Room69] and SYSP

If I could go anywhere right this moment, it would be the beach.  It's by far one of my favorite places to go, even in Second Life.

 Above:  
Skin/Shape: Favourite Genes new release - Bonita - Sunkissed
Mesh hands:  SLink
Sling-back pumps: In Her Shoes
Jewelry:  Baubles! - Moonstone Bangles and Ring for Pure Box
Mesh Dress:  L!ke - My Glitzy Ruffle Mini Dress
Hair: new release from Tameless - Citrine - naturals

Since I live nowhere near the beach, more often you'll find me sitting on the front porch in a rocking chair, enjoying peaceful evenings.  When I saw this on the front porch at Reliquia when I began the Hot Summer Fun Hunt, I had to cop a squat and relax!
 Above:
Tattoo:  Zentro - Key to my Heart - [Room69] - (coming soon)
Skin/Shape: Favourite Genes - Avril - Peach - [Room69] - (coming soon)


 Above and Below:
Skin/shape: Favourite Genes - Kari - Peanut - SYSP! (coming Sep. 1)
Tattoo:  Zentro - Stay True - [Room69] (coming soon!)
Mesh tank and shorts:  Vivid - Blithe Outfit - Cosmo Sales Room




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!