Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Black Event is on! 10L$ goodies found at the Wash!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Black Event, it's a lot like the Cart Sale at the Wash.  You get a LOT of quality vendors together, setting up their liths (like monoliths, but here they're more like crystals) with all of their items 10L$ or less!  We're talking skins, furniture, clothing, shoes, accessories, hair, EVERYTHING for 10L$ or less!  Of course, I could easily go completely broke at an event like this.  I managed to practice some pretty decent self-restraint.  I am -fairly- proud of myself.  Let's have a look at some of the goodies that I, and my dear friend Eldinar, found at the event...
Yes, it's a distance shot.  There is a point.  I grabbed this semi-furnished Vintage Skybox from BagLady Design, along with the Ladder Shelves (which I happen to want badly in RL) from *COZI* and the Shades of Grey mesh daybed from Piddler's Perch.  I thought... why not take a picture with all of these combined?  So, voila.  Here, you can see the artistic thought put into the skybox design with the tile and wallpaper choices.  There is even a slight glimpse of the built-in furnishings on the right hand side of the image, and the shelves on the left.  Skylights keep it from being too dark and gloomy within.

Here I am, sitting on my daybed (one of many included poses, by the way) in the Esmeralda skin in Pale from [essencial] skins.  The mesh cardigan, bra, panties, and monochrome suspender socks are all from dirty.little.secret.  These came together in a set for 10L$.  The Natsuki pitch black hair and hairbase are from Adoness

Another view of the skybox; this time, with my Serenity Sofa in Blackest Brocade from Snow Bound.  The tables in the background are part of the box.  I'm in the dirty.little.secret mesh Boyfriend Shirt in black pinstripe and Eld is in an outfit from Lash Ware.  {LW} had the black Camo Cargo Pants out separately from the black Bullet Denim Shirt.


Here, a little bit of punk and a little bit of grunge (if you can tell the difference).  Black Knit Fingerless (mesh) gloves from Ear Candy, *bf* Grungies (mesh) boots in black, B&T low rise capri leggings, and B&T mesh tank top in black sequin.  That's a whole lotta mesh.  It pays to be able to right-click and add those alphas and items. 
Same pants, same gloves... this time with a black mesh Shrug Jacket from LOoLOo and the Maloney & Hudson FREE Sequin Halter top.

A little more fancy this time... we have the Amour Fashion Destiny Dress, and Eld is wearing the SD Wears "Studly Dress Shirt" and M&H Black Trousers.

You can't see it in this shot, but I've got on a great Black Rain necklace from Bliensen + MaiTai along with this B&T mesh Top Dress in grey snake.  Eld is making this Hell Bop Dixon shirt and tie look good!

I mentioned there were skins, didn't I?  Here is a skin and shape made just for the occasion from Aeva//HeartSick.  It's called Myth in Onyx, and comes with the shape, physics, tooth layer, brows and hairbases.  There is a matching set for the gents, too!  The hair with the orange streak is a Halloween gift from Amacci called Nami.  Signature- Nasaya Mesh Dress is from Amour.  Eld is wearing the Basic Mesh Jeans from B&T, and the Lash Ware Logo Tee and their Graffiti Sneaks.

I am loving this Gothic Scrollwork Bench from Piddler's Perch.  It comes with singles poses, couple poses, and I happen to be a huge fan of the design as well.  This couple pose is adorable!  Eld is sitting in his Hell Bop "Zach" high waist pants with suspenders and I am swooning in my B!asta Whitney Boots in black.  The Black Metal shorts outfit is a FREE gift from B!asta, and what drew my attention to the event in the first place!

I mentioned I love this bench and this pose, right?  I changed the lighting a little bit, and thought I'd take another shot so that you could possibly see the detail of the clothing a little better.  Oh, and Eld's chest... rawr.

Another great pose in the bench... which has touch-menu adjusting to make lining up the kisses so much easier!

Have I mentioned I love this bench?  In this one, I've got the boyfriend shirt on again... which works, since I stole it from Eld.  You didn't think he runs around shirtless all the time, did you?

There was a LOT more that I bought.  So much, that I didn't have time to take all the pictures!  The point is, get over there before the 24th, when it will all be over!  You're not going to find bargains this fantastic all together for a while.  What's better than retail therapy?  CHEAP retail therapy!  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!

I love to hear from you!